The policy of personal data processing (hereinafter- the Policy) applies to all information that "Bronevik, LTD." and/or its affiliates may receive about the User during the use of the Bronevik.com website on the Internet (hereinafter - the Website) or services, programs and products of "Bronevik, LTD.", and in the course of execution of any agreements and contracts with the User. The User's Consent to the Policy applies to the Website, services, programs and products of "Bronevik, LTD."
The use of "Bronevik, LTD." Services means the unconditional Consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions of the personal data processing specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Services.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
«Bronevik.com website administration (hereinafter - the Administration)» means the organization specialists who represent the interests of the organization, whose responsibilities include the management of the website, that is, the organization and (or) personal data processing.
«Personal data» means the information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable individual (also referred to as a personal data subject).
«Personal data processing» any operation (action) or a set of those that the Administration process with personal data. It can collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (if necessary to update or change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalize, block, remove, and even delete. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
«Privacy» is a requirement imposed on the Operator or another working with User data official body to hold such information confidential, not devoting outsiders in it, if the User providing personal data has expressed Consent and no lawful basis for disclosure.
«Website user (hereinafter - the User)» means the person who visited the website, as well as using its programs and products.
«Cookies» a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request whenever a User tries to open a page on the website. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
«IP address» a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on TCP/IP Protocol.
«Inactive User» a User who has not been authorized on the website for more than 1 year.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1. The use of programs and products of "Bronevik, LTD." implies automatic Consent to the accepted Policy, which implies the provision of personal data by the User for the processing.
2.2. The website is only available to persons who have reached the age of 16.
2.3. If the User has given the Consent to the personal data processing, then he/she has accepted the Policy.
2.4. If the User does not accept the existing Policy, the User must leave the website.
2.5. This Policy applies only to this website. If the User will go to the resources of third parties through the links posted on the website of the latter, the website is not responsible for the User's actions.
2.6. Verification of the accuracy of the User's personal data is not the responsibility of the Administration.
2.7. Within the framework of this Policy, "User's personal data" means
• Personal data that the User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Website, including the User's personal data.
• Data that is automatically transmitted in the course of their use by the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookies' data, information about the User's browser (or other program with access to the Services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Services, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
3. SUBJECT MATTER OF POLICY
3.1. According to the current Policy, the Administration is obliged not to disclose the User's personal data who register on the website or book an order, as well as to ensure absolute confidentiality of this data, except for cases when the transfer of the User's personal data is necessary for the provision of services to the User.
3.2. If it is necessary to provide services to the User the website Administration may perform cross-border transfer of personal data to the countries that are parties to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and ensure adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects and countries that comply with personal data protection requirements and are included in the list of allowed Roskomnadzor countries
3.3. "Bronevik, LTD." collects and stores only the personal data that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except when the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal data for a certain period of time.
3.4. To provide personal data, the User fills in the electronic forms located on the website. The personal data of the User, which are subject to processing:
• surname, first name, patronymic;
• contact telephone number;
• date of birth;
• residential address;
• visa information (including a visa copy);
including passport details:
• passport number;
• registration address;
3.5. Cookies sent by Bronevik.com to User's computer and by User's computer to Bronevik.com, can be used by "Bronevik, LTD." to provide the User with personalized services, for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve the services of "Bronevik, LTD."
3.6. The consequence of disabling cookies may be the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
3.7. The website collects statistics about the IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and to control how legal will be the financial payments, as well as to ensure the safety of Users' data.
3.8. Any other personal information not specified above (about when and what purchases were made, what browser was used, what operating system was installed, etc.) is securely stored and not distributed.
4. PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTING PERSONAL USER DATA
4.1. Collection of the User's personal data by the website Administration is carried out in order to:
• Identify the User who has passed the registration procedure on the website or book an order on the website.
• Give the User access to personalized resources of this website.
• Establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending requests and notifications related to the use of the website, processing of user requests and notifications, provision of other services.
• Identify the location of the User to ensure the security of payments and to prevent fraud.
• Provide ordered services to the User.
• Create a User account.
• Notify the User about the status of his order.
• Process and receive payments, confirm tax or tax benefits, dispute the payment, determine whether it is appropriate to provide a specific user with a credit line or not.
• Provide the User with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered when using the website, through effective customer and technical support.
• Inform the User about the updated products, familiarize with unique offers, new prices, news about the activities of the website or its partners and other information, if the User agrees to it.
• Advertise products of the website, if the User agrees to it.
• Provide the User with access to the sites or services of the site, thereby helping to receive products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TIME OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
5.1. Personal data processing of the User is carried out as long as it is necessary to provide services to the User or 3 years after the User's inactivity. The processing procedure may be carried out in any manner provided by law. In particular, with the help of information systems of personal data, which can be carried out automatically or without automation.
5.2. The User's personal data processed by the website Administration may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This transfer is done in order to fulfill the User's order. The User's consent to such transfer is provided by the site policy rules.
5.3. Also, personal data processed by the website Administration may be transferred to the authorized bodies of the Russian Federation, if it is carried out on legal grounds and in accordance with the Russian legislation.
5.4. If the personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified about it by the website Administration.
5.5. All actions of the website Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (except for paragraphs 5.2, 5.3). This information should not be available to the latter even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, do not change or block it, do not copy and distribute it, and do not commit other illegal actions. To protect the User's data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures
5.6. If the personal data is lost or disclosed, the website Administration together with the User is ready to take all possible measures to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The User can at any time change (update, add) the personal data largely or partly, using the function of editing the personal data.
6.2. The User can also delete the personal data provided by him/her within a certain account, using the "Delete account" function.
6.3. Rights under the paragraphs 6.1. and 6.2. of this Policy may be limited in accordance with legal requirements. In particular, such restrictions may include the obligation of "Bronevik, LTD." to keep the changed or deleted User data for the period established by the legislation, and to transfer such information in accordance with the legally established procedure to the state body.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
7.1. The User's responsibilities include:
• Posting the data about yourself that meets the requirements of the website.
• Updating and supplement the data provided by the User in case of changes.
7.2. The website Administration responsibilities include:
• The use of the data obtained only for the purposes specified in the paragraph 4 of the existing Policy.
• Ensuring the confidentiality of the data received from the User. The data should not be disclosed unless the User gives written permission. Also, the Administration has no right to sell, exchange, publish or disclose personal data transferred by the User, except for the paragraphs 5.2 and 5.3 of the existing Policy.
• Taking precautions to ensure that the User's personal data remain strictly confidential, just as such data remains confidential in the current business practice.
• Blocking of the User's personal data from the moment from which the User or his legal representative will make the corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User who provided the website Administration with his/her data for the period of verification, in case of detection of unreliability of the received personal data or illegality of actions.
• Providing information to the User on the processing of his/her personal data.
8. DATA SECURITY
8.1. "Bronevik, LTD." takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions by third parties.
8.2. We are doing everything possible to protect bobrovgold.ru and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy data stored by us. In particular, we are doing the following:
• we use TLS encryption in our services;
• we are constantly improving the way we collect, store and process data, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
• we restrict our employees, contractors and agents access to personal data, as well as impose strict contractual obligations on them, for the violation of which serious liability and penalties are happened.
9. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
9.1. In case of failure of the website Administration's own obligations and, as a consequence, the User's losses due to improper use of the data provided by him, the responsibility rests with the Administration. This, in particular, approves the Russian legislation.
9.2. But there is a number of cases when the website Administration is not responsible if the User's data is lost or disclosed. This happens when the data:
• Became public domain before it was lost or disclosed.
• Were provided by third parties before the data were received by the website Administration.
• Disclosed with the consent of the User.
• The User leaves his/her personal data in public places.
10. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
10.1. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the website Administration and intends to defend his rights in court, before filing a claim, the User must necessarily submit a claim (in writing to offer to resolve the conflict voluntarily).
10.2. The Administration that received the claim is obliged to notify the User about its consideration and measures taken within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt in writing.
10.3. If both parties failed to agree, the dispute is referred to the judicial authority, where it should be considered according to the current Russian legislation.
11. SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS
Updated 25 July 2018